Week 15 Post 2

After reviewing my insights on Facebook for the week, the charts showed me I had less viewers visiting my page this week. On May 9th, I had a peak of 6 people visiting my page but then it went down the next day. With page likes though, I started with 78 on May 1st and I now have 90 likes as of today. On May 2nd and 9th, I had a total of 60 and 64 organic posts reach. I think I would have better luck getting more likes and more engagement on my page if I planned the timing of the postings. First thing in the morning or in the evening around 8pm are typically the best times to post. Everyone is checking social media at these times so I think for future posts and engagements, I need to remember what times are best. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 3 Part 1

Week 16 Post 1

Week 2 Part 1