Week 12 Post 1

I believe Google Business and Yelp are two great tools that could really help my business. With Yelp, I could create a profile that will allow people to read about my services and work performance. I think it is a great way to allow clients I have worked with to leave reviews so upcoming clients can know about my business. On Google Business, I would create a website profile to when people search me they can be provided with all information needed. I think it's a great way for searchers to view my work as well. It would be very similar to the Facebook Page that I created but if they don't want to view on social media, Google Business would allow for clients and new viewers to see what my business has to offer. Both would work with the strategies I am using now because I would keep the pages updated and accurate. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 16 Post 1

Week 3 Part 1

Week 2 Part 1