Week 11 Post 1

For my interior design business, I think a monthly newsletter would be best for my customers. It would allow them to see pictures of different designs done, read about our projects, and learn about team updates. Monthly would work greatly to also give different tips on designing, renovating, planning a reno, and how to choose what style would be best for a room or home. The newsletter would also give let readers new design trends. I would also include houses that are on the market with the realtors that my business is partnered with and homes that I have worked on. I believe viewers would enjoy seeing all this in a newsletter because it will provide them everything that is involved in interior design. They will know step by step how to go from planning to design a home to adding the final touches to the home. My customers will also enjoy the newsletter because they will be able to stay connected to my business and see what's happening monthly in the business. It's a good way to stay updated for everyone.

Comments

  1. Sounds like you have a lot of possible content for a newsletter! It's definitely better to have too much rather than too little. I bet you can even experiment with weekly newsletters if you wanted to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your consistency of a monthly newsletter. In my experience, if someone has good content people want to consume it. Perhaps create an editorial calendar with a monthly theme and then add weekly newsletters under that theme to grow your business even faster.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ideas you have are good for monthly newsletters. I like that you will include houses that are available. You will keep your customers inspired with new ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the content that you have on your newsletter. You cover so many great points that this makes it an excellent newsletter. If I were to add one thing, it would be that I would try organizing it a little bit more. However, excellent job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 3 Part 1

Week 16 Post 1

Week 2 Part 1