Week 14


These are the three Facebook ads that I would create for promotion purposes. The first is promoting a post, which I believe is effective because it will advise people on who the designer is. Once they see the post of me and read the caption, they will be more interested to read more either about me or the business which will lead them to my page. The second ad is promoting the website. I would promote through targeting audience in the Rancho area in-between a certain age because my business is located out of Rancho Santa Fe. I also did an age group since those ages typically own homes and often look for designer help for remodels or different ideas. Lastly I promoted my page via Facebook again with the audience being people in the local area. I think this is effective because it will be viewed on Facebook and advertised to anyone in the surrounding area. Not only people in Del Mar or Encinitas will get to know about my business but so will people in Carlsbad or Oceanside. This will make my business more known in the area and more people will be able to read about my business and hopefully want to work with me. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 16 Post 1

Week 3 Part 1

Week 2 Part 1