Week 8 Post 2

I'm late on this post due to my brain being on Spring Break mode and forgetting about this blog, however; here is my post: 

Visual media works best, I believe, for the type of business I created. Interior Design is all based on looks and in order to get clients, a designer's work must be good. Instagram allows for followers and those searching for a good interior designer to see the work of many designers. Instagram gives the option of live videos, highlights, and posts to give their viewers multiple options to view their designs and latest projects. 

One business that is local in Encinitas called Design 4 Corners and their Instagram is called sistersof4corners. They have 14k followers and post daily. They use Facebook as well and post the same. Their last post was 16 hours ago. Their likes compared to their followers don't match up because they average between 100 to 300 likes per post and they don't receive a lot of comments on their posts. They post their inspirations for different homes which is something I could do on my own business Instagram. 

A second business is the magazine, ELLE Decor, who has 3M followers. They post twice a day and receive near 10,000 likes or more on posts. Their comments range between 100 and 200. Their last post was 10 hours ago. ELLE Decor doesn't use any hashtags, but they do tag the designers and photographers in their captions. They post often and daily, which is something I can do to improve my feed. 

A third business is JLA Designs, which is a boutique interior design studio. Their Instagram  has 24.1K followers and their last post was 19 hours ago. The likes and comments compared to their followers don't match that greatly. Their last post only received 368 likes and 40 comments. Their likes however range from 300 to 1,000+ likes. They also use Facebook. Similar to the previous two businesses, they don't use hashtags. They do tag designers in their photos when displaying different interiors of rooms. I could tag designers in my posts when I upload inspirational posts. 

A fourth business is the magazine Architectural Digest. They use Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest as well. On Instagram, they have 4M followers. Their latest post was 9 hours ago with 19,035 likes and 85 comments. They tag designers, photographers, home owners, etc. in their posts but very rarely use hashtags. They post at least twice a day. Their post receive 10,000+ likes on each post. In proportion to their followers, that's low however it is still a lot of likes for a single post. I think from their Instagram feed, I could upload more stories for my followers. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 16 Post 1

Week 3 Part 1

Week 2 Part 1