Week 8 Post 1

I believe Instagram would work best for my service because it would allow me to display pictures of my work. There's one billion active users on Instagram and many follow their favorite businesses. I think that Instagram would allow me to reach many users and other Instagram pages, especially with the hashtag feature. Since my business is interior design, the visuals of my work is very important which would also allow Pinterest and Snapchat to work best. I could provide videos on my story on Snapchat for friends and subscribers to view what was accomplished that day of work. Pinterest would allow me to create boards of the different projects I do and give viewers a chance to see what style I worked with, what material, and how the final results looked. I think Instagram would be the absolute best to display my business's activity since there are so many users and Instagram is become such a popular app for everyone to be using.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 16 Post 1

Week 3 Part 1

Week 2 Part 1