Week 7

The businesses I chose to like are Architecture & Design, Interior Design Magazine, Luxe, Restoration Hardware, HGTV, Joanna Gaines, and Pacific Sotheby's International Realty. I chose these businesses because they all fall in the same category of my business and play a big part of it. Architecture & Design, Interior Design Magazine, and Luxe are three pages that I've always personally been interested in. I chose the three because they are inspirational with their feature works in the magazines. They also will have content that goes along well with my business plan. I liked Restoration Hardware because they provide great tools/decor so it'll have content that my followers will be interested in when I share their posts. I chose to like HGTV and Joanna Gaines since Joanna is a great interior designer and I can definitely share her posts since many people are obsessed with her and her show. HGTV is a design channel that must be followed since they offer multiple ways to design, new ideas, suggestions, and photos of the transformation. Lastly, I chose Pacific Sotheby's Int. Realthy because they are the biggest realtors in Southern California. They tie in perfectly with my business since I am located in SoCal as well. These "likes" can help grow my business because the admin will see I have viewed and liked their page. By doing this, my name could have the possibility of showing up on Likes selection. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 16 Post 1

Week 2 Part 1

Week 3 Part 1