Week 4 Post 2

Two websites that I visit frequently are Canvas, for obvious reasons, and Adidas. Canvas I clearly use for school and visit the page every day. Adidas I visit frequently to check the latest sneaker drops. I have always loved Adidas so I love seeing their new products, their designs, and the stories behind their products or why the designer chose what he did. 

Canvas is effective because it keeps all my classes and assignments organized. The dashboard easily informs me what is due on what day, which gives me an idea on how to plan out my week. I like the design of the webpage because all my classes are separated and it's easy to maneuver through the page. I come back to Canvas because I need to complete my classes. It's easily the most visited page for me. I can't think of anything that needs to be improved on the site. The design serves for its purpose. 

Adidas is effective for me because I always get the answers to my product research. As I mentioned, I am always interested in seeing what new shoes they have so I visit very frequently to see sneakers and read reviews. I am constantly buying sneakers from Adidas and their design is very easy for me to do this. They have categories and subcategories that allow me to choose what product, such as clothing, shoes, or accessories, and then subcategories, such as casual, running, originals, etc. The check out process is easy since they don't have too many steps to follow to order your sneakers. The only thing I wish would improve is sometimes when I click to view more details on a sneaker and then go back to the previous page where all sneakers were displayed, the webpage takes me back to the top. It's annoying when I'm at the middle of the page or close to the end because I have to scroll back to where I was. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 16 Post 1

Week 3 Part 1

Week 2 Part 1