Week 3 Part 1

I have never had difficulty communicating with a business. Every time I have communicated to a business it has been through email, which I have always heard back from the business. They respond in a quick manner and try the best to solve any problem I am experiencing. I have friends who have had bad communication experiences with businesses, which usually results from them not answering their posts on their social medias or not responding to their emails. 

I believe social media makes it easier to get noticed and to have problems resolved because businesses are paying more attention to their social media pages. Today almost everyone is using social media so it is more common to send DM's and comment on posts rather than taking the time to send an email. As I mentioned before, I have never communicated with a business before through social media. I have tagged my sister on different Adidas and clothes brands posts, which they will like my comment. With that being said, I think communicating via social media would be positive and successful. It shows that businesses are constantly viewing what their followers are commenting, saying, and thinking of their products and service. 

If it was my own business on social media, I would respond to positive comments by replying back thanking every customer. I would appreciate the positive feedback and would have a good idea on what I should do next for another product or promotion. For negative comments, I would respond either trying to solve the problem or reply saying I have personally messaged them. If someone addresses that a product was horribly made, I would respond offering the chance to return the product and receive a new one. I would do a good explanation so other customers can see how I handled the problem and what positive reaction I offered the customer.  

Comments

  1. Hey Adriana!
    I loved the approach you bring to your own very business, but I would also consider putting a little more time as well into the people with positive back. Instead of just simply saying, "Thank you" trying to make a meaningful deep connection to your customers, or audience depending on the brand, shows how much you appreciate them. But I think you most likely do great on this already. Last question what is your social media business page? just email me the response gethtardo0713@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adriana,
    I agree with your ideas of handling customer concerns. I think it is important for businesses to respond publicly to negative comments so other consumers can see the steps you are taking to remedy the customers' issues.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 16 Post 1

Week 2 Part 1