Week 9 Twitter


The search word I used was interior and design to find some of my connections. The top pages came up, such as Luxe Magazine and Mary McDonald. I didn't have to play around too much since I knew who I wanted to follow and since the pages showed up with the search words that I used. I created a list named Inspiration because there are so many great profiles that post pictures of interior designs and I want to add those profiles to my list for in the future I want ideas, I can review that list. I also made a designer list because I want to have quick access to my favorite designers. I thought this was smart so that I could quickly access either pictures to help me with projects or designers where I can review there look and see what they have to say about their life/work. I think creating a list is helpful with staying organized because it allows users to categorize their interests and its available in one spot that is easy to find. I think in the morning and evening is when my customers would see my tweets most. Social media has become like the newspaper and people scroll through their feeds in the morning and also in the evening to catch up on what they missed throughout the day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 3 Part 1

Week 16 Post 1

Week 2 Part 1