Week 12 Post 2

With researching, Yelp could help my business because clients could review my design work for future clients to see. It would also let people know about the performance of my company and design work. I often look at Yelp reviews when I am personally searching for a new company to use so I know Yelp makes an impact. Linked In could also make an impact for my business because there are interior design groups. Many professionals go to Linked In to find employees and businesses. It's a great place for clients who feel that maybe Linked In provides more real reviews versus Yelp. I would use both Yelp and Linked In because future clients will want to read reviews from any source possible before making a decision. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 3 Part 1

Week 16 Post 1

Week 2 Part 1