Reasons Behind the Theme - Week #1

When choosing my template I tried to find one that attracted my eye. Visuals is very important to me because if I see something that I like then I am more interested in it and more drawn to what it has to offer. The template I chose was based off of its color and the design that it offers. I really liked the font as well as the pattern. I believe that if I have a bright, colorful theme then viewers will be more fascinated to visit my blog. Personally, I enjoy visiting blogger's pages if they look trendy and bright. I feel more fascinated to see what they have to offer in their blogs and it shows that they put some work into their page. 

A second reason I chose this template is because the palm leaves reminded me of where I live. I live in Rancho Santa Fe, California. Originally I am from Illinois but at age 17, I moved to San Diego with my family. Ever since I can remember, I dreamed of living somewhere close to a beach. My dream came true when my family and I moved. With this template it reminds me of the joy and tranquility the beach gives me. Every weekend in the mornings, my sister and I walk our dogs on the beach at the Del Mar Dog Beach and we spend most of our morning there. It's a great way to start our days as well as our dogs' day. I also chose this template because anyone who thinks of a beach instantly becomes happy with their thoughts of sitting in some warm sand with the hot sun hitting their skin to give them a great tan. With that being said, visiting my blog can bring a sort of relaxation to the reader.

Lastly, these template stood out to me because the palm trees appear as fabric. I have always wanted to be an interior designer and when I saw the texture of the background of the leaves, I thought this was a perfect template for me. Not only do I love the tones of colors that were used, but I really liked how the template offers the fabric feel. I worked with an interior designer for almost two years and learn more than I could have imagined from her. I felt that this template resembles what I look forward to becoming since interior designers work with fabrics everyday. I also felt it resembles how my life has been these past few years since I worked in the design field. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 11 Post 1

Week 16 Post 1

Week 15 Post 1